Our clients are very diverse and this list is certainly not complete. Call us today for your marketing needs.
One of our clients uses presenters to provide accounting education to other accountants and tax preparers. We supply acrylic paperweights for them to use as thank you gifts. They have expanded into web based training and also use both adhesive and non adhesive note pads, pens and USB flash drives. We are also their business card and envelope supplier.
Banners, balloons, tenant appreciation gifts, Happy Hour & Party supplies, plastic bags and door hangers are among the many items we have provided.
Auto Body Shops
- Lighted key chains for daily marketing.
A major market radio broadcast organization uses our high-end crystal and art awards to make a statement at their annual awards event which is held in a different location each year.
- We also provide numerous other promotional items for their meetings, employee appreciation, etc.
- The items include imprinted portfolios, mints, shopping bags, caps, shirts, pens, and writing pads.
- We supplied LED message fans to kick-off a major Dallas sports team announcement at their new stadium.
- Laser etching of leather products.
- Imprinted table covers for trade shows and other display signs for trade show use.
- Personalized acrylic guitar paperweights for a monthly “Rock Star” award in two regions.
- Jackets, shirts and other embellished apparel for an annual employee appreciation program.
- A catering service use our oven rack stick rulers to market their services to individuals with party planning needs during the holiday season.
General Contractors & Plumbers
- our bag clips and oven rack stick rulers to leave with their clients to keep their name in the busiest room in the house, the kitchen.
- pens, business cards (full color regular and magnetic) and yardsticks.
Many suppliers/contractors have coop programs where their advertising dollars are shared. We have used those dollars to put both our client and the manufacturer’s names on embroidered golf caps. The next plumber you see may be wearing one of our caps!
Many diagnostic clinics are being used to provide an alternative to hospital facilities. These clinics market to doctors, hospitals and other medical providers. We have provided:
- emery boards with lint removers on the back
- holiday CD greeting cards
- clip boards
- desk pads, providing new items for their clients each year.
Real Estate Agents and Brokers
- can coolers to an El Paso real estate agent who gave an ice cold can of soda and a cooler with his advertising message on it to each visitor during Open House.
- local Dallas real estate agents used custom magnetic calendars with sports schedules on which they can attach their individual business cards.
- full size wall calendars with a variety of themes to many real estate agents in the Oklahoma City area since 1999.
- ringing business card holders for contact information
Technology & Web Firms
We have supplied the Richardson Telecom Corridor with items for their clients “brainstorming” sessions and trade show needs. Several of our clients are now providing online services as well and items include:
- wearables program for polo shirts, woven shirts and t-shirts for both uniforms and employee appreciation activities.
- stress relievers, pens and notepads, executive gifts, laser pointers and lighted rubber balls with sound (for throwing around the room, probably not at each other!).
- custom pens for their training program
- imprinted USB drives with and without encryption
- portable phone chargers, perpetual calendars, custom journals and pens for client holiday gifts
- imprinted table covers for trade shows and many different items for trade show distribution.
A geology firm uses imprinted office supplies, tally books, decals and business cards for use in their organization. They also use custom imprinted USB flash drives, coffee mugs, embroidered shirts, back scratchers and jackets.
An oil rig welding and casing jack contractor uses jotter pads, pens, t-shirts and water bottles for trade show marketing to potential customers.
- Custom imprinted “Save the Date” Forget-Me-Not seeds for important fundraising and activity dates.
- Embroidered fleece jackets and baseball caps for a large local non-profit.
- Miniature acrylic guitars which were given to winners in the annual UCP Elvis Run in Dallas.
- Crystal awards for ACT (Achievement Center of Texas) gala for the past 9 years.
- Several casino fundraisers used desks of playing cards, custom molded chocolate slot machines, bagged candy and game cups with a roulette wheel in the bottom.
- Gifts in other years have included imprinted shot glasses (doubling as toothpick holders for non-drinkers) and imprinted shooters.
- Personalized, engraved pens were given to special ambassadors in 2012.
- Imprinted table covers for trade shows.
Schools, Libraries & Government Agencies
- We supplied megaphones and volunteer/teacher appreciation gifts for a local private school for children with learning disabilities, pencils to an elementary school for an indoor prize at a school fair, coffee mugs for teacher appreciation and much moreâ€¦.
- We have pom poms, noise makers, banners, you name it!
- Libraries use speaker gifts on a regular basis and we have provided them.with crystal paperweights. We have a large selection of acrylic paperweights.
- We are certified as a Historically Underutilized Business (HUB) (Women Owned) by the state of Texas.
We have supplied retail chains with employee appreciation gifts on a local level. Local purchasing is allowed in many offices and they have chosen us for such things as multi-purpose pocket tools, name tags, award certificates/plaques, acrylic awards, balloons, and uniform shirts.